Take a look at our latest show reel. It highlights a variety of projects for some of our great clients, and a few of the very special people we’ve had the privilege to meet telling stories.
Our documentary film project, “The People’s Palace: San Francisco City Hall 100 Years” recently premiered inside San Francisco City Hall to rave reviews. The film highlights the history, architecture, and personal stories of City Hall over the past 100 years.
Our recently completed project is a 60-minute documentary about San Francisco’s fabled water supply, the Hetch Hetchy reservoir in Yosemite National Park. The film traces the early history and controversy to bring pristine drinking water to 2.7 million Bay Area residents, and the challenges facing the region with looming climate change. Premieres in the Fall of 2018.
Video production at JYM: a working partnership.
- We’ll listen and then help you identify your goals and objectives.
- We’ll outline the key messages that your story needs to communicate.
- We’ll build a story that engages, educates, and motivates your audience.
- We’ll deliver the final video elements to any screen or format.
- We’ll archive all of your new digital assets for future projects.
- We’ll have a great time working together because this is our passion.