Take a look at our latest show reel. It highlights a variety of projects for some of our great clients, and a few of the very special people we’ve had the privilege to meet telling stories.
People’s Palace Documentary
Our documentary film project, “The People’s Palace: San Francisco City Hall 100 Years” recently premiered inside San Francisco City Hall to rave reviews. The film highlights the history, architecture, and personal stories of City Hall over the past 100 years.
We recently had the pleasure of working with the great folks at San Francisco Opera to put together this short behind-the-scenes introduction of their new General Director, Matthew Shilvock. He’s the youngest director in the company’s 93-year history and brings a great energy to this world-class performing arts organization.
Video production at JYM: a working partnership.
- We’ll listen and then help you identify your goals and objectives.
- We’ll outline the key messages that your story needs to communicate.
- We’ll build a story that engages, educates, and motivates your audience.
- We’ll deliver the final video elements to any screen or format.
- We’ll archive all of your new digital assets for future projects.
- We’ll have a great time working together because this is our passion.